Trac conventions & reports update.

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Mon Aug 18 19:36:02 EDT 2008

Folks,

I put in some time on Trac today by updating report 28 (blockers) so
that it shows you the 'next action' field, creating reports 29 (proposed
blockers) and 30 (polish) based on 28, and touching up [[Trac
conventions]] and [[Trac queries]]. Finally, I added two new 'action
needed' entries: "reproduce" (for when you're trying to get a
reproduction recipe for an issue) and "testcase" for when you need
someone to write a testcase in order to continue with packaging.

Any other updates that people would like?

Michael

P.S. - Marco -- what default component and milestone do you actually
want?