[sugar] new 8.2.0 beta joyride - upgrading via control panel ?

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon Aug 11 10:13:24 EDT 2008

Please send me sugar logs for any activity update control panel
failures, along with details on what activity it was attempting to
download at the time.  Please be sure you are using joyride-2266 or
later, and that you have suspend turned off.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 6:59 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> then one day, it just worked. The usual behavior seems to be that it
> will succeed to upgrade most of the activities and report failures on
> a handful, offering to try again (although it is not clear that that

I am not terribly interested in bug reports on this particular
behavior: this is caused by activity authors giving inconsistent
information on the Activities wiki page and/or their update url.
Please file those bugs against the individual activities; I don't
particularly want to hear about them.

We've been installing semantic mediawiki on wiki.laptop.org and intend
to use it in a refresh of the activities templates, which should
greatly reduce the version skew problem.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )