XO keeps staring at its own belly button

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Thu Aug 7 23:20:39 EDT 2008

Some more 2 1/2 cents.....

Sometimes when the storage is full (or near full), response time is down.
(check in Terminal with 'df' and see how much free disk space you have.)  If
downloading large amounts of data, or in process of updating, could also be
the cause.

Frequently, when I see such un-responsiveness..  likely I have clicked on an
activity icon twice by habit, they are both competing to start up.

Hmmmm...  maybe this could be a feature request for 8.2.0 ?  If you try to
start an activity while it is still already in 'loading' phase...  prompt
with 'Do you want to run duplicate activities ?'  or if the second click is
'close too' the first click.. ignore.. :)

While in Terminal, also check 'top' or 'ps' for running process...  'uptime'
to see the load averages.  See if there's a different between times..

Good Luck,
-iXo