Terminals

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:54:52 EDT 2008

The keyboard issue is simply a matter of having the correct console
keyboard map files installed. The one for Spanish is attached. Not
sure what the current plan is for inclusion of these files (Dennis?).
It should be installed in /lib/kbd/keymaps/i386/qwerty

Regarding your second point, this is really what I was asking: what
dependencies do we have for Sugar/X in normal admin tasks that require
root?

thanks.

-walter