Translation refresh

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Mon Apr 21 19:40:59 EDT 2008

I guess I'd like to err on the side that people believe by default that 'no
activities are supported'. That way anything that works is a plus!

In reality there are going to be some important things that we want to
ensure are really working with every major build... so we will need to do
some testing with real activities.

Collaboration is really important to any release... so we need to include
some activities that collaborate as part of formal testing. Similarly,
Journal is much more than just an activity... so that will have to be part
of systematic testing.

Browse has to work as it is our connection to the outside world and to our
local or school library. So that will have be part of any good test plan.

You get the idea...

Kim