freezing DCON for insecure boot

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Fri Apr 18 16:25:05 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
>  Italy also asked us for a build with better Italian support.
>  They know how to work with Pootle, and they actually have
>  already done most of the work.  But this work will certainly
>  not make it for Update.1, and they can't wait for Update.2
>  to deploy.

Can you be more precise about the dates involved and the precise
pieces which need better Italian support?  Activity translation
improvements don't need to wait for Update.2.  If it's just
translation changes to the base system, we could definitely consider
making an Update.1.1 (8.1.1) release for this.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )