Pippy and Calculate - Evolution Solution

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 8 13:29:57 EDT 2007

On Sep 8, 2007, at 1:20 PM, NoiseEHC wrote:
> I tried to run my little tests via this mailing list and there were
> some
> kind people who took the time to help me but it turned out that the
> Geode is below my worst expectations and so requires a lot more tests
> than my patience.

Send me your SSH2 pubkey and I'll get you an account. I'm not sure
how you went about previously requesting an account; I handled almost
all l.o accounts until a few days ago, and I never saw an e-mail from
you.

> For the record, a Geode LX-433MHz has the MMX performance of a Pentium
> MMX-133MHz if my tests are right what I simply still cannot believe...

The Geode is a low-power, embedded CPU. It is neither the gaming
platform nor the 3D workstation you're looking for. There's nothing
surprising about that.

> viewpoint it is nonexistent developer support. Never mind, it was just
> my frustration.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I wish you hadn't given up after
initially not receiving an account. That bit, at least, we can fix.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org