Reporting bugs

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Oct 29 02:52:33 EDT 2007

I've had comments like this on some of my own reports. These are
usually not reproducable, strange things. Having to follow through
when this is far from my own area of expertise simply takes time I
can't effort. There indeed is "lack of interest on the part of the
reporter", no denial here. I'm just saying that because of that, I
stopped reporting those one-off bugs. Seeing comments like yours
reinforces that decision.

- Bert -