Reporting bugs

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sun Oct 28 18:30:23 EDT 2007

Look at the history; I asked for more information several days ago, and
no response to the request.  To make sure he got a copy, I added the
reporter to the CC list, to generate another piece of mail in his inbox.

I certainly hope SJ adds the requested information and reopens it.
                              Best Regards,
                                       - Jim

On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 17:49 +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On Oct 28, 2007, at 17:37 , Zarro Boogs per Child wrote:
> > Changes (by jg):
> >
> >  * cc: sj (added)
> >   * status:  new => closed
> >   * resolution:  => invalid
> >

> > Comment:
> >
> >  Closing due to lack of interest on the part of the reporter...
>
> Comments like this discourage reporting bugs.
>
> - Bert -

Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child