T-shirt ideas / feedback

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:15:13 EDT 2007

There's a lovely, simple t-shirt design that has been used to date
[care of pentagram?], just a large XO on an orange or green
background.  Perhaps we can find a way to have those made on a more
continuous basis and made available publicly.  I don't think the
square OLPC logo makes an ideal shirt design... perhaps as part of a
design.

a shirt with the joke warning messages on one side would be neat
(perhaps w/ something prettier in the center square)...  and the 10m
design is interesting (would that be one half on each side?)

SJ