T-shirt ideas / feedback

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Thu Oct 25 13:29:51 EDT 2007

Todd, I will be sending you an email about several things for the site in
just a minute.

Ian, I would love to see students thrown at the idea.  Feel free to use the
ideas on the wiki page, there are some darn good ones on there.  Maybe if
you give each student a different phrase/image?  At the very least they
would provide a lot more ideas as a test bed.

But mostly I would say not yet Ian.  Maybe in a week's time we could discuss
it further?  A timeline should be the first priority.  Those of you who want
to help out, speak up and we'll all get together and schedule what's gonna
happen maybe?