Emulation issue

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Tue Nov 20 08:22:26 EST 2007

It is because the network settings are bad.
If you are using Qemu Manager (recommended) you have to delete the
default network card setting on the VM image properties (third property
page, Network) and include the following on the last property page
(Specify Optional Command Parameters):
-net user -net nic,model=rtl8139
Hope that helps.