Emulation issue

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu chad-jm at hower.org
Tue Nov 20 07:53:26 EST 2007

I looked at the lists, don't really see a more appropriate one.

I've downloaded the image for 611 and booted it with qemu. It came up, asked
me for my name, select a color etc. Then a while after that I get an X with
an arrow, it waits a minute, jumps to console, some error appears, and it
reboots. Then I get the x with the arrow, and repeat, over and over....

Any way I can see the error? It reboots too quickly for me to read it. And
has anyone else seen anything like this?

--
Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu
http://www.KudzuWorld.com/