Emulation issue

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu chad-jm at hower.org
Tue Nov 20 09:50:01 EST 2007

Thanks, but didn't help. Is it because I don't have sound in qemu? I caught
the error by running snagit and capturing the screen right between reboots.

(EE) AIGLX: Screen 0 is not DRI capable
expected keysm, got guillemontleft, line 823 of us
expected keysm, got guillemontleft, line 823 of us
expected keysm, got guillemontleft, line 824 of us
expected keysm, got guillemontleft, line 824 of us
(EE) FBDEV(0): FBIOBLANK: Invalid argument
/home/olpc/.xinitrc: line 7: respeclaration: command not found
/home/olpc/.xinitrc: line 8: respeclaration: command not found
/home/olpc/.xinitrc: line 10: respeclaration: command not found
/home/olpc/.xinitrc: line 11: respeclaration: command not found
SetClientVersion: 0 9

** (sugar-shell: 1957): CRITICAL **: _wrap_gst_mixer_list_tracks: assertion
`GST_IS_MICSER (self->obj) failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/user/bin/sugar-shell", line 144, in <module>
    hw_manager.startup()
    self.set_volume(profile.sound_volume)
    if not self._mixer or not self_master
AttributeError: 'HardwareManager' objects has no attribute '_master'

--
Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu
http://www.KudzuWorld.com/