MP Build... FYI

Mary Lou Jepsen mlj at laptop.org
Sat Nov 3 22:22:12 EDT 2007

Once Richard reports back about whether the DCON workaround
succeeded....

We need to know before that so that we can make a decision with the DCON
initialization results - tonight china time at 8PM when we see the
results - quanta needs to do testing.

We may NOT be able to build tomorrow - they may be testing the wrong
software right now.

- Mary Lou