Teleconference information for software status meeting tonight.

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Jan 2 15:49:06 EST 2007

OLPC software teleconference.   Note also the action item list below.

Please go through trac and comment/close bugs that are
done. Udate our blocker and high priority bugs even if the status
is "no progress this week". You can easily use the query page in trac to
see what open issues you have.

Chris and I have started going through the entire list pushing some
milestones out (new bugs have a default milestone of BTest-2); sometimes
we ask for status.  Please note that when we ask for status, we really
want status on that problem entered into trac!

DIAL IN:
  From  the United States: 866-213-2185
  From Outside the United States:  1-609-454-9914

access code: 8069698

problems? Call customer care
800-526-2655 or 205-206-2301

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=12&year=2007&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Agenda:
Status
Schedule (yes, we have one....)
Development priorities for BTest-2
What performance data do we now have?
QA process for BTest-2
Bug triage

The following is a useful URL's for helping look at the bugs in trac.
http://tinyurl.com/ykem3o
http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=21etoys&component=21mechanical&component=21hardware&component=21design&component=%21infrastructure&milestone=BTest-2&order=priority

Priorities for BTest-2:
  - stable build for BTest-2 board bring up and deployment of new
firmware
  - Get all the hardware working - what's left?
  - performance
  - any hooks for power management that can enable wider participation

Old Action Items:

AI: Victor to tell Mitch what chips they are using and send samples to
Mitch for ethernet on the line
AI: Lots of bug triage for everyone
--
Jim Gettys