Symbad: Symbols for Binary Application Database

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 2 13:05:36 EST 2007

Nicolas Troncoso C. wrote:
> Hi, I made a test run of the software. The easyest thing to ask is
> with libraries are not used by any binary. I made a list with the
> corresponding size. Please take a look at them and confirm they are
> unsed.

Some are really unused, e.g. the NSS libraries. Many others are
dynamically loaded (the Xorg and gstreamer modules) so your program is
mistakenly flagging them. The first library in that list is the standard
C++ runtime library, so I'm going to venture a guess and say that that's
mistakenly flagged as well :)

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D