SD card won't power up in OFW

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Wed Dec 26 18:57:22 EST 2007

OFW tries to support SDHC, but obviously there is something about this
card that is giving it problems.

I'm rereading the SD spec to see if I can discover something.  If I
can't find anything by reading, perhaps we could work together on IRC
(server irc.oftc.net, #olpc-devel) to step through OFW's card prober.

Mitch Bradley