SD card won't power up in OFW

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Wed Dec 26 19:10:09 EST 2007

I think we will need to debug this problem interactively on IRC.  The
card detection is fairly complicated, depending on v1 vs. v2 SD physical
layer, MMC vs SD, SD vs SDHC, and on the set of operating voltages that
the card supports.  There are too many code paths for me to guess which
one is being chosen in your case.

I am Mitch_Bradley on #olpc-devel on irc.oftc.net