Code freeze

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Mon Dec 24 11:24:08 EST 2007

Thanks for doing this work, Marco!

I want to add an Update1 blocker, 5671, which is how to get a developer key.
In the previous versions there was a link from the laptop to get a developer
key (from the 'about your XO' in the browser)... I can't find that link in
the most recent joyrides.

Also, we need an Update1 release that includes a lot more stuff from joyride
so we can be testing the update1 rather than Joyride.

Jim - are there a bunch of things that should be in update1 that haven't
moved from joyride yet?  Do you think it will be possible to get an Update1
build this week with as much stuff from joyride as was slated to get in?

Thanks,
Kim