Code freeze

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 08:45:56 EST 2007

Hello,

according to the roadmap we are now in code freeze for Update.1. I
went through the Sugar core tickets and assigned to Retriage those I
don't think it's worth or possible to fix for Update.1.

Here are the remaining issues:
http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=sugar&component=browse-activity&component=journal-activity&component=datastore&component=presence-service&component=read-activity&component=gtk-theme&order=priority&milestone=Update.1&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type

Jim, Kim, I'm not sure how strong you want the freeze to be... Can you
please go through the list (they are only 20 tickets) and make sure
there aren't any you *don't* want to fix for Update.1?

Thanks,
Marco