Teleconference information for software status meeting (today, 21:00 EDT Boston)
cjb at laptop.org
Tue Aug 21 17:37:26 EDT 2007
Please go through trac, comment and close bugs that are done. Please
examine at least the blocker and high priority bugs, for both Trial-2
You can easily use the query page in trac to see what open issues you
have. http://dev.laptop.org has a number of common useful queries.
Please send any agenda items.
Action items from last week:
#1396 -- We're waiting on the problem with keyboard repeat events.
* AI: Richard to get us a release firmware with this patched.
#1500 -- Need public key for mfg-data.
* AI: Jim to talk to Noah/Ivan to understand why we still don't
have the public keys generated and signing working yet.
#1547 -- Decide frame buffer depth.
* AI: cjb/bernie to performance-test color depth change.
#1748 -- USB key upgrades currently disabled in USB autoreinstall
* AI: cscott to enable them.
#2184 -- OHM idleness detection isn't working
* AI: jg and cjb to meet and decide what OHM should do for Trial-3,
mail the result to Richard Hughes and devel at .
#2237 -- Need to find the best DCON write combination for power-savings
* AI: Joel to do so and pass on to Andres to implement.
From the United States: 866-213-2185
From Outside the United States: 1-609-454-9914
access code: 8069698
problems? Call customer care
800-526-2655 or 205-206-2301
activation & registration.
Blockers for Trial-2
Blockers for Trial-3
School server status
Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org>
More information about the Devel