[OLPC-devel] Distributed Chat Network: CSpace

Chris F. cyberguy34000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 18:09:21 EDT 2006

 I've been reading the wiki discussions on a distributed chat network for a
little while, and I recently came across something that I though you guys
might be interested in.

CSpace <http://cspace.in> (project
page<http://cspace.in/trac/wiki/CSpacePlatform>)
is an python based, open-source, secure, decentralized communications
platform that supports chat, file transfer, and remote desktop, and overall
seems incredibly similar to the "wishlist" of what has been discussed for a
decentralized chat network.

Not really sure if this is what you are looking for, but I hope it might be
useful somehow.

-Chris