OS build and prototype

Ashok Kumar viswanathan.ashok at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 23:22:14 EST 2006

On 12/20/06, Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org> wrote:

> Cherian,
>
> Once you've shown OpenSolaris actually running on the ATest board, it
> might be worth sending you a BTest system, but not before; the only
> value OLPC can get out of OpenSolaris is exercising the hardware in a
> somewhat different way and possibly exposing a hardware problem (which
> has real value, as they usually come back to bite you eventually).
> And we don't have spare BTest systems right now in any case.
>
> Inspecting and tweaking the OLPC Fedora sources is also insufficient
> grounds for a machine.

may i know, which distribution of opensolaris is running on A test board.
if possible can you get me the image?
just i want the booting onece...

because i am also interested and doing the same but i am facing some problem
and not able to boot the machine with opensoalris.

regards
Ashok

                                   Best Regards,