[Trac #230] Languages for BTest-1

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 19:03:25 EST 2006

I'll know by the end of the day on Thursday if we need Urdu. We will
eventually, but it is probably not a high priority for B2. Question: in the
Nigerian keyboard symbols file, we seem to be using U0123 format instead of
0x1000123 as in all the other keyboard files I have seen for X. Is U#### OK?
I ask in part because I cannot get the Nigerian characters to work.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
One Laptop per Child