Fwd: OLPC Laptop - some suggestions for the software

"Thomas Müller" thomasasta at gmx.net
Tue Dec 19 17:16:54 EST 2006

Hi ivan
thanks for the replay.
I read, that a multimediacard slot is in the laptop to run windows on it...
Thouht that a standard product get the low price and not a diversity strategy, each country an indovidual laptop. so linux is free.
Free means free from money.
366 MHZ ? then windows woun´t run anyway. Change the processor to 500 MhZ at least! Then we can take mozilla and OOO suites on linux.
have you a documentation how the mesh is working?
What do you think of the serverless instant messenger Cspace.in ?
Which is really good i think.

kind regards

-------- Original-Nachricht --------