Feedback on BTest-1 Unit

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Mon Dec 4 15:37:36 EST 2006

I think this path is the wrong place to concentrate right now.

We should be working on making suspend/resume to/from RAM work, and go
as fast as possible.  If others want to work on suspend to disk, fine,
but boot time isn't interesting once you have fast suspend/resume
working with good power management.
                                  Regards,
                                         - Jim

--