[OLPC-devel] SST 49LF008A

Mitch Bradley wmb at firmworks.com
Tue Aug 22 20:02:13 EDT 2006

Chris Ball wrote:
Please note that the Upgrading_to_LinuxBIOS procedure is still
provisional, as indicated by the bold disclaimer at the top of the
page.  We are working very hard to pull together all the pieces.  When
the ducks are all in a row, I will remove the disclaimer and announce
the page to great fanfare.

Mitch Bradley