[OLPC-devel] Re: Probably the easiest way to get LinuxBIOS flashed...

Mitch Bradley wmb at firmworks.com
Wed Aug 16 23:47:04 EDT 2006

So, it turns out that the procedure for installing a prebuilt image is
already documented on the Wiki.  My apologies for suggesting otherwise.

It's at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Build_images

Unfortunately, even though there is a link to that page on the main
Software page, it's fairly easy to miss.  You have to read the text
carefully to see that it is relevant.  If you're scanning to find the
instructions for installing an OS, it's very easy to go down the
"Installing Fedora Core" rathole.

I did that time and time again.

I shall edit various pages to make the easy approach easy to find.

Mitch