[OLPC-devel] A little confused on using the Qemu Images ...

Burnsmi burnsmi at engr.orst.edu
Sun Aug 6 15:25:54 EDT 2006

Hey,

This is actually a somewhat common problem, one that I ran into
myself. Thankfully, it is easily fixed.

First make sure you are using the latest *stable* build, not
necessarily the latest nightly build. The latest stable is build 55
[1].

I haven't tried SuSe, so it may or may not work. Fedora works 'out of
the box', but Ubuntu has some issues with the version of Qemu it ships
with. If you get it working, please add any notes to the OLPC wiki
[2], for use by other people.

Hope that helps.

Michael Burns
Network Engineering