[olpc-help] B2 Laptop upgrade

roe turbo turboroe at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:19:43 EST 2008

Hi there!My name is Marcos Roehe and I´m working at the LEC inside the brazillian university UFRGS.My job here is to do all kind of support with the laptops of the OLPC school project (we currently have over 300 laptops).I am doing some firmware upgrade but could not find some reference about specific B2 versions.I have laptops versions B2-1 to B2-7 and some variations like B2-1A, B2-7-ext.I would like to know what is the latest firmware I can use in each laptop version that will work with no problems, and also wich OS version I can use without problems, if possible.I will continue my research on the OLPC website but any help will be welcome.Thanks!marcos.