[olpc-help] Forums question - HTTP vs HTTPS/security message

KayTi community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Jan 24 00:17:22 EST 2008

Just to clarify - I'm not at all concerned by the security warning message. Merely annoyed, as it pops up with EVERY click on the forums - into and out of forums, into and out of specific messages, etc.

I suspect you're right that this will go away w/the merge w/the other support forum (which I had no idea existed!) so I'll sit tight, but in the meantime if anyone wants to explain what specifically I might be able to do to prevent the message, short of really mucking w/IE settings (the app is not particularly happy on my machine, I suspect it would get downright cranky if I start messing with the settings.) I would be eternally grateful. Thanks!