[olpc-help] Help with Time Zone, Time and Date

franco community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Jan 21 13:00:47 EST 2008

All those new to linux can find help via google.  For instance, for this use

linux <what ever keyword/problem you have>

will get you an answer faster than it will here.

Some things can't be done at the $ prompt and you must become superuser (the # prompt).

exit gets you back out of superuser status.

If I give advice it is usually because I did it /  tested it successfully on my XO.  I will warn you otherwise.