[olpc-help] Downloaded File Defies Erase in Journal

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Wed Jan 9 20:34:59 EST 2008

Chih-Yu,

Many thanks for the attempt, but the .xo bundle was downloaded directly to my xo laptop's internal flash memory. I do not have an external USB flash memory stick/drive. The files are on the xo laptop's 1 G internal flash memory storage (equiv. to what otherwise would have been its hard drive) I went into "Terminal" again to try to find the bundle but no luck. I may have to do clean re-install of the O/S to finally get rid of this problem. It's bizzare that "Journal" refuses to delete this file. As if it were a system file or something.