[olpc-help] Battery shutdowns. Please file a ticket

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Wed Jan 9 20:58:47 EST 2008

If you have having the unexpected shutdowns on battery please make sure
you have filed a a help ticket with the tracking system.  Otherwise I
won't be able to keep all of you sorted out.  I also need this info to
try and calculate what % of batteries we are seeing the problems with.

Those of you who have already filed. Thank you.  No need to refile.

I plan on releasing my mod to batman.fth tonight. Stay tuned.  It may be
pretty late so don't stay up waiting for it.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child