[olpc-help] Keyboard issues - stuck keys, keys registering erroneously

KayTi community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Jan 4 15:21:38 EST 2008

Good luck with the phone. I just got booted off the 800 line after 15+ mins hold time. Now the calls are not going through. I wonder if there was a power outage or other phone system surge. Frustrating (not that it's anyone's fault, just frustrating because I don't have a lot of time periods when I can spend an hour plus in one place with a phone with full battery waiting on hold as it seems likely I'll need to do.)