[olpc-help] Keyboard issues - stuck keys, keys registering erroneously

KayTi community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Jan 4 15:36:25 EST 2008

OK, OK, rant off. ;) Very helpful person just provided me the RMA number and I will ship this puppy back today. I'm glad I have a second one or the kids and I might go through withdrawl. :D

FWIW, the phone system did hiccup for about 15 mins where I couldn't get in, then I was able to get in, hold time for about 5 minutes, and done with the rep in another 6 mins. Much better than the hour or so I was budgeting.