[olpc-help] FIOS - Wireless Connectivity Issues

sjf community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Jan 4 09:00:33 EST 2008

Kate,

I have removed the CFG file... and am back to channel 1...
Could the problem lie in the actual HEX Code I am entering? my current WEP code is a 10 digit code... I went to a site online that converts 64bit codes to 128bit HEX... (an apple support site of sorts)... and then entered in the resulting 26character HEX code... again.. that didn't work...

When I get home tonight, I will try renaming the AP... and entering a new code...

Thoughts?