[olpc-help] FIOS - Wireless Connectivity Issues

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Jan 4 09:43:00 EST 2008

sjf,

If you have access to configure your AP, then enter the WEP as a hex code
right at your AP. Then you are absolutely sure that it is the same hex code
you enter at the XO and there is no need for a conversion program, which
could be the problem here.

Also, after getting this all set up; remove the config file as Kate
suggested so your XO doesn't know about any old AP; and reboot both the XO
and your AP.

Keep us all posted. And what AP are you using?

Kim