[olpc-help] Forum news: RSS feeds

Laurie DeMott demotlj at alfred.edu
Fri Feb 15 21:21:45 EST 2008

I went to the forum site but cannot find a place to sign up for an RSS.  I
haven't yet registered with the site and am viewing it just as a guest and
I'm wondering if that is the problem but before I registered, I thought I
would ask if that's the case.  (I try not to sign on to many of those
types of things to reduce my spam intake.)

Laurie DeMott