[olpc-help] Remapping keys

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Tue Dec 30 21:43:34 EST 2008

Laurie,

Do these instructions help for sticky keys (and thus for Abiword)?
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sticky_Keys#Temporary_software_workaround Let me
know if they need a rewrite to be friendlier - it's always good to have new
eyes looking at our wiki instructions.

To find out what build you are using, see
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/How_to_check_the_OS_and_firmware_versions (same
"please let us know how these instructions could be better" request
applies).

Cheers and good luck!

-Mel