[olpc-help] Remapping keys

Laurie DeMott demotlj at alfred.edu
Wed Dec 31 12:29:55 EST 2008

I did look at this wiki on sticky keys which is how I was able to disable
the CTRL but the instructions for enabling another key didn't work.  I
tried using the xev command to find the keycodes for the hand grab keys in
case I have different keycodes but the command didn't tell me anything.
(That may be due to my lack of Linux knowledge -- maybe I wasn't entering
the command properly.)

My build, by the way, is 656.  (Thanks for the site with instructions on
how to find that.)

Laurie