[olpc-help] Alternate external power adapters

Robert Howard robrthoward at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 00:59:16 EST 2008

Richard,

Following your lead I just took a look at an ASUS EEE 1000HA
laptop's  AC adaptor ( ASUS Model EXA0801XA ). The connector of the
EXA0801XA fits the XO and has the correct polarity.

The EXA0801XA is rated at 12 Volts 3A max. output.

I plugged it into my XO and the XO power light turned on. No smoke ;)

/Robert H.