[olpc-help] SD card usage

Daniel Weinreb dlw at alum.mit.edu
Thu Apr 24 06:03:34 EDT 2008

I'm sorry, I didn't ask that clearly enough.  Let me try again:

What is the proper way to shut down an XO?  (Just push the
power button?  Or is there a "shutdown" command?)

Is there a specific way to "suspend" the XO?

Thank you.

-- Dan

--
Clean be the bear who each day in the flowing waterbrooks doth bathe,
but smokey the bear who downwind from a smouldering fire sleepeth.