[olpc-help] Jumpy mouse and 653

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Sun Dec 30 11:25:30 EST 2007

I agree with Adam. There are actually 3 or 4 different 'jumpy mouse'
problems and each of them will have a different fix. The faq lists all the
possible fixes with the hope that it will help or solve the problem for any
particular individual.

It might be important to state that. There isn't just one bug... so one
solution will not work for everyone.

We know of a fix for one particular jumpy mouse problem that WILL be in an
upcoming release (>653); people who are still experiencing a problem should
try that build when it comes out.

Thanks,
Kim