[olpc-help] Jumpy mouse and 653

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sun Dec 30 13:57:26 EST 2007

Interesting thread.  I have not tried the 4 corner button tip yet.
I noticed my jumpy mouse issue as soon as I had PIPPY started the very first time.  I was bringing up programs in a random order one at a time and closing it before trying another one.

I also notice that the Neighborhood goes missing after a few clicks on the wireless circles and will not comeback until a reboot - Irritating.  Is there a tip out there what to look for or capture to debug further.

Internet connection is a challenge.  After getting connected to a network, The browser keeps trying and gets a page load error.  What am I doing wrong ?