[olpc-help] Are you looking for some crazy gifts???

shoppinginfo vs430000vs at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 09:51:34 EST 2007

Dear sir/madam ,         Greeting from TradeWuhan (TradeWuhan International Shop Center Co., Ltd). We sell the electronics product, Television(TV), Laptops ,Dv,Cameras , mobile phone, Video Games, GPS system ,Motorcycles. We feel confident that our excellent quality and reasonable price will worth your consideration. please check our company's website  , If any items meet your interests, please do not hesitate to contact us.       Thanks and kindly regards.Website:  www.TradeWuhan.comMail: info at tradewuhan.comMSN: tradewuhan at hotmail.comCompany Address: Huang shi road98#,wuhan,Hubei ,China Postcode:  430000