[olpc-help] First Day Phone Orders lost?

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Dec 27 11:22:34 EST 2007

Kim
my situation is not as bad as Sameer's one, since I do have a confirmation number.
However, it is not clear what happened to my order since every time I have called the 1800 number it was out for shipping,
but the order has never showed up yet either under the FedEx tracking system or under the laptopgiving.org tracking system.
Since I was a day 1 donor, I am started to think that my order got somewhat lost ... is there any better way to try
to see what happened to my order?
Thanks, Edo