[olpc-community-support] My WEP connection experience.

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Fri Dec 21 14:49:02 EST 2007

The firmware is automatically updated when using either of our supported
update strategies:

 'olpc-update' (an incremental updater that preserves user data)
     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Olpc-update

 'Secure Reflash' (a 'factory fresh install' tool)
     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Secure_reflash

The autoreinstallation image material is DEPRECATED and should not be used.

Best,

Michael