[olpc-community-support] Three Questions: Password for Wireless, Sound, and Browser

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Dec 21 08:12:46 EST 2007

Hello and what a wonderful forum. Just learning how to participate in this new community. Thanks to Michael, I am on line.

Questions: 1)  I wonder how I can just click on my own Wireless Circle without typing in my numeric password all the time.

                 2) I go to a mac.website of mine where I have an MPEG Garage Band file. I can get to the website ok but I cannot activate the player. I was tired and decided to download FIREFOX to see if a new browser would work. This was likely a stupid decision as the browser with the lap top seems to work fine (other than the sound) and I cannot yet locate how to actually open my firefox browser. This could also be because I am a mac user and I am learning how to use a pc with this lap top for the first time.

Thanks from this 69 year old child,

John